Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Kevin * trivia

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lynn Weston's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2004
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have my hand raised teacher! The high school was....ta dah....Villa Park high!!!!! I had a student in Off track who's mom went to school with our Prince Kevin. She told her son he was really nice. I saw the yearbook and everything!!!!!! Cool huh? Also for fav snack, I read in Redbook or something he likes frozen *****ies and hamburgers. A man truly after my own heart....for sure.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Dickorydock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kevin loves [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] hamburgers?????? I'm In hamburger heaven. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] they're my favorite too.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MOLLEYSGIRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love hamburgers and cheeseburgers I could eat them daily but I dont, it's really difficult not too because we just got a new burger joint here!

    and the burgers are sooooo good.

    Kevin seem like a burger guy [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] doesn't he. and also a meat and potatos dude too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 05, 2006 02:22 PM: Message edited by: KEVIN IS INNOCENT ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •